This award is to be offered for technical innovation and is related to either a
product or a process.
• Product or process development approach, significance/usefulness
• Potential to improve the user’s experience
• Technical difficulty overcome. Did the solution address the challenge?
• Cost efficiency
This award is for a manufacturing
company that has made progress towards operating an integrated and collaborative
relationship with its customers, both internally, across functions and with its
own supply chain partners.
• Quality of product or service
• Cost performance, affordability of the product or service
• Customer service, availability, continuity and comprehensiveness of the service
• Technical performance, sustainability, value to business
This award recognizes the unique and
outside-the-box initiative and strategy, that demonstrates a commitment to
corporate socially responsible principles.
• Impact of an environmental, community or educational project or programme successfully implemented
• The extent of workplace practices - dependent care, health provisions and employee training
This award is for businesses that
can demonstrate success, based upon general business performance, the launch of
a new product, or development of a new process.
• Turnover, number of employees, investments, R&D projects
• Overall excellence in supply, performance, customer service and environmental awareness
• Drive, vision and ability to overcome challenges
• Commitment to the automotive industry
This award will put a spotlight on
the heroes of the sector who have risen despite challenges; will shortlist and
bring to the forefront individuals, organizations and projects that have created
excellence in the field of logistics.
• Level of achievement in the provision of cost-effective and innovative supply chain solutions
• Innovation, efficiency or investment in supply chain operations
• Valuable partnerships between OEM and service provider
This award is for companies that
have proven excellence in using the infrastructure and industry expertise to
transform the distribution of aftermarket parts.
• Professional approach to the practice of logistics and transport
• Customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability
• Innovative supply chain techniques, capabilities and initiatives
• Client retention
This award recognizes the activity
of a head of operations - Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer,
general manager or company president, that demonstrated commitment to the
Romanian automotive sector by creating a positive impact with the business they
• Attributes of leadership, vision
• Impact on company, industry and business in general
• Customer and shareholder value created
• Employee engagement and leadership development
This award recognizes the lifetime achievements of an individual that demonstrates innovative, visionary leadership and commitment to the automotive industry landscape creating a positive impact within the business he/she works in.
This award recognizes a unique and outstanding initiative / performance of a professional or company in automotive industry.