This award is to be offered for technical innovation and is related to either a product or a process.
• Product or process development approach, significance/usefulness
• Potential to improve the user’s experience
• Technical difficulty overcome. Did the solution address the challenge?
• Cost efficiency
• Connectivity solutions
This award recognizes the initiatives in developing e-mobility solutions, electric infrastructure, charging stations and innovation.
• Scalable projects in e-mobility development
• collaborative successful projects
Recognizes any software supplier who has had an outstanding performance in 2019, with focus on development, adoption and integration of automotive technology into vehicles.
• Improves the customer experience
• Sustainable technology product or solution
• Recognized experience on the market
• Innovative approach and vision
Recognizes two or more companies / organizations which have undertaken a meaningful, non-commercial partnership with the objective of advancing the development of automotive industry in 2019
• Successful partnership or collaboration initiative with a result in improvement in a certain business segment
• Valuable and worthy message transmitted to the business community
• Power of inspiring as success partnership story
This award recognizes the initiatives in educational projects, academic collaboration and vocational and dual-educational schools, with the objective of growing the qualified and relevant skilled professionals.
• Successful educational projects and partnerships with the aim of community development
• Scalable educational initiatives
• Addressing education in new yeas: Initiatives, success stories, best practices
Acknowledges the ongoing commitment to protecting the environment by developing solutions to sustainably reducing their environmental footprint and conveys this message into their community.
• Meaningful initiatives and solutions with focus on environment
• Sustainable work and employer branding policies
• Addressing sustainability in new ways: your company’s innovative idea in addressing a sustainable business
This award recognizes the unique and outside-the-box initiative and strategy, that demonstrates a commitment to corporate socially responsible principles.
• Impact of an environmental, community or educational project or program successfully implemented
This award is for a manufacturing company that has made progress towards operating an integrated and collaborative relationship with its customers, both internally, across functions and with its own supply chain partners.
• Quality of product or service
• Cost performance, affordability of the product or service
• Customer service, availability, continuity and comprehensiveness of the service
• Technical performance, sustainability, value to business
This award will put a spotlight on the heroes of the sector who have risen despite challenges; will shortlist and bring to the forefront individuals, organizations and projects that have created excellence in the field of logistics.
• Level of achievement in the provision of cost-effective and innovative supply chain solutions
• Innovation, efficiency or investment in supply chain operations
• Valuable partnerships between OEM and service provider
Recognizes the activity of a head of operations - Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, general manager or company president, that demonstrated commitment to the Romanian automotive sector by creating a positive impact with the business they work in.
• Attributes of leadership, vision
• Impact on company, industry and business in general
• Customer and shareholder value created
• Employee engagement and leadership development
This award is for businesses that can demonstrate success, based upon general business performance, the launch of a new product, or development of a new process.
• Turnover, number of employees, investments, R&D projects
• Overall excellence in supply, performance, customer service and environmental awareness
• Drive, vision and ability to overcome challenges
• Commitment to the automotive industry